The Queen of Suspense Challenge
Hosted by: Tea Time with Marce
Time: September 1, 2010 – August 31, 2011
Intro (from Tea Time with Marce): Mary Higgins Clark, The Queen of Suspense, is my favourite author and has been for over 10 years. This is a personal challenge for me, I want to rate all of her books so I can say which one is my favourite. I only have 13 Hardcovers on my bookshelf and my goal is to have all of them in Hardcover. I have her new one, The Shadow of your Smile and will start it on Sept 1st to begin the challenge. Please Join In.
* If you participate in this challenge please signup below and do a post in order to get word out so we can have more bloggers join in and to network with. Please link back to this post with your direct link to your intro challenge post, not just your blog link.
* You do not have to list the chosen books ahead of time and your choices can crossover into other challenges you have joined.
* You can join anytime before next year Aug, this challenge is to make a fan out of you and to share thoughts and discussions about the Queen of Suspense from those who are already a fan.
* All forms of books will count – eBooks, Audiobooks, etc
* Rereads do count towards this challenge, as that is the main idea for me. Also, the collaboration with her daughter Carol Higgins Clark will count.
Level of Participation
2 Books – New to Mary Higgins Clark
3 Books – Reacquainting myself with Mary Higgins Clark
6 Books – Rating my Love for Mary Higgins Clark (If you have read her new one already, I will allow this to be included towards the total 6 for this category only)
Book 1: Moonlight Becomes You [review]
Book 2: Before I Say Good-Bye [review]
Book 3: Deck the Halls [review]
Book 4: He Sees You When You’re Sleeping [review]
Book 5: Daddy’s Little Girl [review]
Book 6: Where Are You Now? [review]