It’s time for this week’s week-in-review!
I didn’t actually have much activity going on this week, but I did get a few reviews posted, and I’ve got a lot more coming up.
Borrowed from library:
- The Invisible Bridge by Julie Orringer; I picked it up for the Amazon Best of 2010 challenge. To be honest, I can’t even remember what it’s about (I’m really, really bad with matching summaries with titles, especially if I haven’t yet read the book), but it caught my interest.
- Room by Emma Donoghue; also picked up for the Amazon Best of 2010 challenge, but it’s been on my to-read list for a while. I’ve seen a lot of good reviews, and I’m really looking forward to reading it.
- The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
- Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Blue by Lou Aronica (March 11)
Currently, I’m reading:
Juliet by Anne Fortier I’m only about 15 pages or so in, so I’m not sure exactly what I think, but I think it will be a good book and I should be done quickly.