Journey to the End of the TBR Pile is hosting the 2011 Chick-Lit Challenge.
Read at least 8 books of the chick lit variety. What qualifies for chick lit? Books like Sophie Kinsella’s Shopaholic series, Red Ink Press books, authors like Jane Green or Whitney Lyles, etc. These are the mostly fluff, fun-to-read, brain candy type of books. This challenge runs from January 1 thru December 31, 2011. You can make your list ahead of time of the books you want to read or just list them as you go along.
You can sign up at the challenge post, here.
I’m going to make up most of my list as I go along.
- Jennifer Crusie, The Cinderella Deal [review]
- Jennifer Crusie, Bet Me [review]
- Jennifer Crusie, Crazy for You [review]
- Jennifer Weiner, Certain Girls
- Emily Giffin, Baby Proof [review]
- Alisa Valdez-Rodriguez, The Dirty Girls Social Club
- Jane Moore, Love @ First Site [review]
- Jane Moore, Fourplay [review]